Sunday 25 February 2007

Lazy Sunday afternoon in the Studio.

Sunday, sunday here again... Just arrived to the Studio where I work. Only Hedvig here today. Myself I ought to get to work straight away. Have a tight deadline as always...
Anyway, some of you might be interested in knowing that I share a studio with ten other artists/writers in central Malmö, Sweden. We all have very different styles. Manga, alternative, funny animal, horror, romance... You find it all here!
I'll be writing more about the studio soon, but for now you'll have to do with some photos.

My drawingboard. I like to surround myself with stuff/artwork that inspires me.


As you can see we all sit in small cubicles, donated by Egmont when they moved office.


Hedvig mopping up after slobs like me. (Actually it's her cleaning week.)


Hedvig just reminded me that I said that I wouldn't blog, but only use this as a showcase for my artwork. Well, well...
BTW: Click on the Seriestudion link to the right under "Other stuff you'll like" if you want to see some of the studio members homepages.
Now I really have to work...

No comments: