Sunday 31 August 2008

Puppet invasion

Here's an article I just scanned for the Russell Patterson blog.

A version you'll be able read (as opposed to this low res version) can be found here.

BTW: Photoshop is driving me nuts at the moment.
Anyone who knows how to make the eyedropper tool select the foreground color automatically?
I know that I can use alt. when picking up color to make it a foreground color or use the x to switch colors. But what shall I do to make it pick up foreground color right away, without having to do some extra clicking?
Aaaargh, frustrating!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photoshop eyedropper tool: I don't know what you mean by that. I select tool (press: I) and click: it picks up foreground color straight away. When I press alt it picks up background color. It sounds like you have it the other way around. Huh?

Joakim Gunnarsson said...

Yes, but after what i've heard it's probably a conflict between Photoshop and the version of Mac OS I'm using.
But if anyone's got a solution I'd be more than happy. :)

Anonymous said...

OK. Have you tried to relaunch Photoshop with default factory presets? Launch PShop pressing alt + applebutton + sift. It should open PShop with default presets and then eyedropper should work as it should. Another thing I heard could case this kind of problem is conflict with preference files.