Sunday 22 November 2009

A sneak peek

A sneak peek of what can be seen on my laptop right now.
This is what I'm doing on a sunday evening...
In case you wonder: it's Gus and Gussie by Paul Fung edited into comic book format. The strips seen here are from November 1929.

Not the most interesting strips in the run, but they are just to show what the pages will look like. The format will be mid 40's comic book format, three strips per spread. That means I won't have to reduce the strips at all.
(And, yes, I'm working at the Graff strips too, just taking turns with G&G for a while.)

1 comment:

Håkan / Wakuran said...

I heard about a Danish artists who tried to continue his comic strip, when it was threatened by cancellation, by ending it in drastical cliffhangers on its decided final date. It worked the first time.