Friday 28 November 2014

The Tenggren Book

Just got my copy of the brand new book on Gustaf Tenggren by Lars Emanuelsson and Oskar Ekman! It's one thick brick of a book. 280 pages!
It chronicles Tenggrens life and features an enormous amount of artwork from his entire career. Lots of stuff I never have seen before. I have yet to read the book, but I just wanted to share my enthusiasm and show you a few spreads from it. As you can see, even if you don't understand a word Swedish you'll want this for the images.













For more info on Tenggren and his art, check out the Tenggren blog!

/Joakim.

2 comments:

Diego Cordoba said...

Beautiful book! Any chance of ordering it from somewhere for someone who doesn't live in Sweden?

Joakim Gunnarsson said...

Diego: So far I don't have a source for non-Swedes. Maybe you can ask your favourite art book dealer if they can add it to their stock.